Thursday, January 26, 2012

shame, guilt, accountability, or whatever you want to call it

Well friends, it's been SO CRAZY BUSY. I don't mean like the kind of busy that means you really don't have much going on, except your favorite TV Shows but you like to walk around talking about how busy you are. Oh no no, I mean like the "I'm so busy I wonder if I remembered to brush my teeth today" kind of busy! Of course I did though, y'all know my obsession with dental hygeine and flossing.

Casey lost his job at the beginning of the month and we kicked up my show schedule hoping that would help float us some. I had a show Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Bible study kick off Wednesday, a cancellation for tonight (thank you Jesus), have a wedding rehearsal dinner that I'm helping with Friday & a show Saturday. WHEW! And somewhere in there my children need to be educated and for some reason they insist on eating.

SO! Exercise has been sparse. LAST week we hiked three HARD miles, walked a 3 mile trail, did circuit training & and ran. This week? Nada. I got nothin!

What's a girl to do? Step up the accountability of course! So I'm going to post my food & exercise I must be smoking some whacky cracky on here everyday. I just need to know that I'll feel guilty if I go a bunch of days without being active or eating well.

So here's today:

Exercise - none

Food -

Breakfast - coffee with cream and then I got busy and forgot to eat
1:00 Lunch - Greek salad w/ homemade italian dressing
3:30 Snack - light cheese stick & an apple
6:30 Dinner - taco salad w/ turkey taco meat, cheese, & salsa for the dressing

Water w/ lemon
A huge amount of unsweet tea
Coffee

There it is. I'm planning on getting up at a decent time and exercising tomorrow. I hope it's pretty outside so I can get some fresh air. Outside = THE BEST

Just a little side note...Casey has an interview Monday & a phone interview Tuesday. Will you pray for favor? Like right now while you're reading this? Because you know what? Most of the time when people say "oh, I'll pray for you" they really don't. I know, that's shocking, huh? I never really thought about it until my BFF said it and then I was like "HEY!"


3 comments:

  1. Lord, I lift up the Kupiec Family RIGHT NOW! I pray that you would show Casey favor in this job possibility...I pray that you would give Chariti supernatural energy to get ALL the things she needs to get done accomplished! I pray that their boys would be patient as the schedule becomes a little hectic! I pray that you would not let Satan feed them lies and that they would trust only you and your perfect plan for their life! We love you Lord and believe in whatever you have in store for them! AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I just saw that I could hit reply. This blogging thing is tricky. Thank you friend! I really appreciate you. Thanks for loving our family! p.s. - didn't you think the kids "got it" Sunday?

      Delete